Send Question & Get Answer Send Here

Crack the Code: Engage Your Mind with a Fun and Challenging Puzzle Quiz

Can you solve the ultimate puzzle challenge? Test your wits and sharpen your brainpower with our thrilling puzzle quiz
Crack-the-Code:-Engage-Your-Mind-with-a-Fun-and-Challenging-Puzzle-Quiz


I'm not alive, but I can die. What am I?

Answer:

The Answer is A battery.

I have keys but can't open doors. What am I?

Answer:

The Answer is A typewriter.

The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?

Answer:

The Answer is Footprints.

I have cities, but no houses. I have forests, but no trees. I have rivers, but no water. What am I?

Answer:

The Answer is A map.

I'm black and white and loved all over the world. What am I?

Answer:

The Answer is A panda

I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I?

Answer:

The Answer is A joke.

I'm not alive, but I can grow. I don't have lungs, but I need air. What am I?

Answer:

The Answer is Fire

I'm often running yet I have no legs. What am I?

Answer:

The Answer is A riddle.

I have keys but can't open locks. I have space but no room. You can enter, but you can't go inside. What am I?

Answer:

The Answer is A computer keyboard.

I am a three-letter word, and I'm an edible fruit. What am I?

Answer:

The Answer is Fig

Post a Comment